What can Cyber Controller do for you this year?
Reaching out to your customers or putting yourself in a
position where your potential customers can easily find you when they need you
is something every business should strive to be number one at.
If you consistently make your business a solution to the
problems people have, it won’t be too long till you start carting away huge
amounts of money in profits. Plus, of course, you will be a huge value to society. Your brand becomes something people
actually want to associate with.
Look at the big brands of today – Coca-Cola, Nike, IBM, Facebook – they consistently put their
products and services in the faces of their potential users and customers. I am
not talking about the advertisement here.
I am talking about being available when needed. Being in the right place at the right time. Being reachable – Getting
Getting found on the internet is the way to go nowadays.
Wait, that’s an understatement. Let me emphasize: If you want your business to
prosper and move onto the next level or growth, you need to make your business
available on the internet.
You need to make your business available when a potential
customer searches for your service or product online.
Does this sound too off to you?
Let me share some legitimate current statistics from Smart
- 6,586,013,574 searches are made on the internet daily
- Out of that, 4,464,000,000 go to Google alone.
- Google’s search engine market share is 77.43%.
How many people walk by your establishment a day? How many of
them observe your sign? How many people see the adverts you put up on
billboards, street corners or storefronts? How many of those people go ahead to
contact you for business?
Here’s what I can tell you: They aren’t up to 4 billion.
That is where Internet Marketing Services come in
Since 1995, award-winning Phoenix Az internet marketing company, Cybercontroller.com has been handling 6 key areas to put businesses in the face of their best customers. Here’s how:
- Internet Marketing – We use SEO strategies to make your business reachable when your customers need them on the internet
- Local Maps marketing – People now use maps to find great restaurants or car parks. We put your business on the map and make them find-able.
- SMS text marketing – This puts your business in the palms of potential customers via texting.
- Business Identity protection – Avoid bad press. We make your business glow in the eyes of potential clients.
- Responsive website design – We build websites that encourage your customers to do business with you. Simple, classy and responsive.
- Your online brand – Manage your online brand and image and let your customers become loyal to you.
According to Hubspot in 2017, 61% of marketers say improving SEO and growing their organic presence is their top inbound marketing priority. What do you say? Do you want to move to the next level of business growth?